Collaborate anywhere in the R&D Value Chain
- Eurofins Advinus offers R&D services across discovery, pre-clinical and early clinical development.
- Translational Discovery: From idea to human PoC
- A Best-in-Class molecule engine for a balanced portfolio
- A Target Validation Center to decide on which targets to invest into
- A World Class Drug Development center for cost and time effective pre-clinical development including CMC and regulatory toxicology.
- Support for early clinical development to process development, kilogram scale cGMP capabilities, bioanalytical and sample analysis and NDA enabling regulatory long term non-clinical studies.
- Seasoned team, world class infrastructure and a solid track record.
- Takeda-Advinus Collaboration: Largest discovery collaboration in India on multiple targets and indications, Multiple Clinical Candidates delivered and successfully met all milestones set in the collaboration – collaboration included both novel and validated targets
- Novartis-Advinus Collaboration: Delivered a drug candidate that is now in full development – Phase II
- Merck-Advinus Collaboration: Delivered no go decisions on 2 novel targets (pharmacological proof – target validation )
- J&J-Advinus Collaboration: Delivered validation on 1 target and early decision on a second target
- Celgene-Advinus Collaboration: Novel anti-leishmaniasis leads now directed towards Candidacy
- DNDi-Advinus Collaboration: Collaborated for Drug Discovery and Development of targets for Kala Azar
Eurofins Advinus adopts globally recognized quality systems
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) for non-clinical studies – accredited since 1992
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) for early clinical supplies
Quality Assurance Unit
Eurofins Advinus Quality Assurance unit (QAU) consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals. The quality assurance systems and processes include review of documents, conduct of facility-based, process-based and study-based inspections to maintain high standards of quality and monitor studies for compliance to global regulatory requirements.
The QAU reports directly to the Management to ensure that it works independent of the study teams.
- QAU is involved in monitoring studies and projects under GLP and cGMP areas
- Assure that studies are performed in compliance with the principles of GLP and materials for early clinical supplies are generated to comply with cGMP requirements
- Inspects and audits facility and processes and assures that studies or projects are conducted in compliance with SOPs and protocols
- Evaluates and qualifies test sites, contract test facilities and/or contract research organizations for outsourcing any study, study phase, project and/or project phase
- All SOPs, protocols/study plans, draft and final reports are reviewed by QAU and QA statements are issued
- QAU is responsible for facilitating inspections/audits by monitoring and regulatory authorities including site visit for auditing by sponsors.
From Lab to Regulatory Submission
- Eurofins Advinus offers services for integrated Discovery and Product Development.
- We help our clients externalize their R&D by offering one stop shop drug discovery services, from target validation to Candidate selection. We also offer standalone services to our clients in each of our capability areas.
- Eurofins Advinus offers end-to-end capabilities for product development and regulatory submission across the globe for a wide range of industries, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Agrochemicals, Industrial Chemicals (REACH), Nutraceuticals, Medical Devices, etc.
- Regulatory dossiers are compiled as per requirement for submission to US FDA, EMA, MHRA (UK), AEMPS (Spain), Health Canada, TGA (Australia), Medsafe (New Zealand), HAS Singapore and DCGI (India), among others. Eurofins Advinus is the only company from India that has enabled over 60 IND submissions, multiple NDA enabling long term studies and numerous agrochemical submissions across global regulatory agencies.
- Carcinogenicity studies conducted at Eurofins Advinus have been submitted to US EPA and in other OECD countries without any reservations.
- Eurofins Advinus has the ability to compile data in Standard for Exchange of Nonclinical Data (SEND) format for US FDA submission.