|Eurofins Advinus provides services in performance of Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology (DART) for the development and registration of agrochemicals.
We perform reproduction/developmental toxicity screening test (OECD 421) combined repeated dose toxicity study with the reproduction/developmental toxicity screening test (OECD 422) and teratology studies in rats and rabbits (OECD 414). The multi-generational study includes two generation reproduction study (OECD 416) and extended one generation reproductive toxicity study (OECD 443). Our services also include, avian reproduction toxicity study in Japanese Quails (OECD 206).
Our staff has more than 20 years of experience and expertise in this field. We have completed over 170 reproduction toxicity studies and 50 rabbit segment II studies (till date) by oral and parenteral routes of administration.
Why Partner with Eurofins Advinus -
- Capacity: 20 repro studies/year of various types and 20 rat/mice and 10 rabbit embryo fetal (prenatal) developmental toxicity studies per year
- Fresh/preserved soft tissue evaluation for visceral organ anomalies in embryo fetal (prenatal) developmental toxicity studies
- On-line data capture using Provantis software
- Extensive in-house developed historical data for referencing
- In-house GLP bioanalytical and formulation support
- Data submitted to US EPA, JMAFF and other regulatory agencies across the world