Eurofins Advinus offers various metabolism studies using 14C radiolabelled molecules in its GLP-compliant facility. Studies offered include absorption, translocation and metabolism in plant; route & rate of degradation in soil / sediment systems; metabolism and tissue distribution in animal & livestock systems.
Studies are conducted in plant growth chambers / cages / simulation incubators specially designed for metabolism studies.
Radio-HPLC, LSC, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, combustion and trap analysis are used to quantify residues and identify metabolites.
Our expertise include –
- Handling radiolabeled molecules
- Metabolite identification
- Determination of distribution in the crop / tissues
- Excretion monitoring
- Mass balance
- Monitoring of chiral conversions
- Re-purification when radiolabeled molecules are unstable or impure