Over the years Eurofins Advinus has gained vast experience and expertise in conducting Residue and Persistence studies. This is further strengthened by the addition of highly sensitive analytical equipment in recent years. We can conduct these studies as GLP or Non-GLP to meet specific requirements.
Residue studies and persistence studies are carried out in various matrices viz., plant, plant products, soil and water to meet the regulatory requirement.
- Eurofins Advinus has the capability to develop and validate GLP analytical methods as required
- Capability to conduct residue field trials as per Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) followed by sample analysis as per GLP
- Persistence studies in plant (field), soil (field and lab) and water (lab)
- Capabilities to work at exceptionally low residue concentration levels
- Dedicated laboratories for low concentration analysis to avoid cross contaminations
- Dedicated storage areas for residue samples
- High-end GC-MS/MS and LC-MS/MS systems
- ICP-MS and microwave digestion systems for analysis of metal residues at extremely low concentration levels